As a dive team leader, you manage two divers. The three of you will form a team, with your long years of experience adding extra value. Your team will mainly work in the maritime construction sector. You will start by managing projects in Belgium, and in time you may start taking part in international projects, mostly in West Africa.
What do we require?
- The execution of diving work as indicated by the supervisor Technical insightTake projects all the way from A to Z.
- An eye for safety: the ability to spot and report mechanical faults, defects or other potential dangers
- Thoroughly maintain your personal diving equipment
- Provide the correct material for planned dives
- Leadership skills: positively manage your dive team & respond diplomatically in your interactions with your team and clients
- Flexibility: be prepared to work during weekends and nights
What we can offer
- A fulltime contract over a certain term. After a positive evaluation, this may be converted into an indefinite contract.
- Attractive salary, meal vouchers, remuneration for international projects, a mobile phone with contract
- An international career. The first months will be spent working in Belgium, and after some time you will participate in projects in other countries.
Would you like to work at K&C Diving?
Please contact our manager Karl Bruyndonckx via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 475 404 804.