K&C Diving is an all-round contractor for any work on port and waterways infrastructure. We can undertake any maintenance, repairs or construction. K&C Diving has the experience, expertise and equipment for any type of project. Each assignment is carried out with safety and flexibility first and foremost.
K&C Diving has previously completed the following projects for various clients:
- Inspection and mechanical/hydraulic cleaning of locks/floodgates, pumping stations, quay walls, piers, berths/moorings, sheet pile walls, jetties and pontoons
- Inspection, maintenance and repair of locks/floodgates, lock gates and flood defences: including desludging and repair of deposits. But also: lock gate replacement, cleaning of recesses, repairs to pivots and sills, installation of cofferdams and caissons, replacement of rails.
- Pouring underwater concrete for filling with soil-protective tar mats. But also: to strengthen the bedding of a concrete base or fill wells. K&C Diving has developed its own float system for more accurate pouring of concrete up to the desired level.
- Underwater welding, flame cutting, drilling, grinding and sawing. But also: underwater chainsaw work (with adapted hydraulic chainsaws), removal or cutting/sawing of wooden constructions (dolphins, trees, jetties) or creating rectangular or square apertures in concrete constructions.
- Concrete repairs and masonry work for sealing or plugging of sewage/drainage pipes.
- Slipway repairs and renovations
- Clearing waterways by way of salvage of obstructions (car wrecks, containers, litter, ...)
- Installation or replacement of underwater anodes
- Installation of constructions and assembly works
- Application of underwater coatings
- Repair of lock sills, diversion/bypass channels, sluices and foundations
- Checking and cleaning of dirt grids
- Installation of coffer sheets and sheet piling
- Injection and sealing works
- Placement of temporary seals
- Earthmoving, small-scale dredging, installation of pumps
- Creation of dry spaces through the installation of caissons
- Placement of asphalt matting for the prevention of quay wall underwashing